Best Video Editing Software?

adamadekat

Gawd
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
527
Well, after recently acquiring my PV-GS150, I made a 1-hour video and want to edit it. The software came with a video editing program, but I don't like it at all. Suggestions?
 
I like Adobe Premiere Pro. You can download a 30 day trial thing from their website. I've also used Ulead's program, and Windows Movie Maker. Ulead's wasn't bad but didn't have as much options, and windows was just basic stuff.
 
I really like Pinnacle Studio 9(with all the patches). Dont even look at the buggy version 8. Also Sony Vegas is pretty good....
 
Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus is probably the best value out of all the software that's out there. It's $100 and is fairly powerful.

However, it's certainly not the best overall. If you're looking for the best software, get Adobe Premiere Pro. It's easy to use after you get used to it, and extremely powerful. Unfortunately, a new copy of Premiere Pro will cost about as much as your camera did. :) You can look on ebay for older versions, though, going for less than $100.
 
Back
Top