Looking for the best AGP card for under $200...found:
HIS Hightech 9600xt TURBO pe w/ 256meg ram with orig. core speed @ 500, faster memory @ 650 Mhz
MSI (not a fan of Sapphire) ATi 9800pro w/ 128meg ram, core @380 mhz, mem @ 680 mhz
MSI nvVidia 5900xt w/ 128meg ram, core @ 390 mhz, mem @ 700 mhz
If only I had the extra $200 for a 6800 GT. btw, I just picked MSI for the other two cards arbitrarily, i'm not nec. a MSI !!!!!! or anything. The question is: would a high-end 9600xt w/ 256 meg be >/= a 128 meg 9800 pro? which of the three is the best buy? is their another better kind in my price range (pretty sure that's a no.)
HIS Hightech 9600xt TURBO pe w/ 256meg ram with orig. core speed @ 500, faster memory @ 650 Mhz
MSI (not a fan of Sapphire) ATi 9800pro w/ 128meg ram, core @380 mhz, mem @ 680 mhz
MSI nvVidia 5900xt w/ 128meg ram, core @ 390 mhz, mem @ 700 mhz
If only I had the extra $200 for a 6800 GT. btw, I just picked MSI for the other two cards arbitrarily, i'm not nec. a MSI !!!!!! or anything. The question is: would a high-end 9600xt w/ 256 meg be >/= a 128 meg 9800 pro? which of the three is the best buy? is their another better kind in my price range (pretty sure that's a no.)