Best value OLED gaming monitor/tv?

lukem5

n00b
Looking for the best budget option gaming OLED monitor right now. looking at the c1 going for about $500-600 on ebay. Also looking at the Alienware AW3423DW at around $6-700. Any other ideas for an OLED budget gaming monitor?

staying away from the newer 27" 240hz due to their image quality.

Last edited:
I had an ultrawide 34, 3440x1440 for three years and while I liked it at the time, I bought a C2 42” OLED and I wouldn’t go back to a 34” ultrawide resolution. There are too many compromises with certain games and fisheye FOV oddities with others. The 42” 16x9 OLED is a breath of fresh air and I love it. the extra height pixels are very noticeable and welcome for RTS games and top down RPGs where the ultrawide felt too short vertically. I’ve had mine for almost a year and paid about $800 new. Black Friday will have them on sale most likely.

I’d save up for a new or used C2 LG 42” OLED if you have the desk space. It’s an amazing monitor!

I would only go C2 or newer if you're intent on getting the 42 incher. Otherwise the C1 is a better gaming monitor, as it supports 120hz BFI.

Reactions: zehoo
like this
Back