• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best USB Headset

Gaiden133

[H] Ninja
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
3,720
My Sennheiser PC150 headset just died on me (tested across 3 diff computers) and not too happy about that. But that's okay, b/c [H] can help me spend more $ :D


Anyway, my requests are simple: What's the best or near-best headsets that are USB based, comfy, decent sound quality?

I do not want a separate headphones w/ a mic attached. I already have a Sennheiser HD595, and use that for pure headphone use.

I also want a USB based headset because I seriously hate plugging the 3.5mm jack in the back of my x-fi card and having to tweak settings, to select from specific jacks, etc -_-

What's the best? Razer Meglodon? Logitech G35? other?

Thanks
 
Back
Top