• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best USB Headset/Mic out now?

Marthisdil

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
177
Dog chewed up my good ones that were a couple years old. Wondering what you guys would consider the "best" headset/mic USB set out on the market today.
 
honestly I don't think the USB headset proposition is the most popular idea around these parts

personally I like a separate pair of headphones and a mic, because I found a pair of comfortable headphones and a mic that works, which works out better imho, I use my soundcard as a source, instead of a USB device, which gives me more options (and I can switch back and forth to speakers as well, without having to change audio devices)
 
honestly I don't think the USB headset proposition is the most popular idea around these parts

personally I like a separate pair of headphones and a mic, because I found a pair of comfortable headphones and a mic that works, which works out better imho, I use my soundcard as a source, instead of a USB device, which gives me more options (and I can switch back and forth to speakers as well, without having to change audio devices)
Thanks for the replies guys. While I can understand folks preferring the audio port input/output versions, I found them not as convenient - especially when bouncing from computer to computer. Plus being able ot use them for vent, while having music playing out of my speakers hooked to my soundcard are all the better.
 
Back
Top