JackieChanIsGOD
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2004
- Messages
- 192
I'm going to be getting some monies soon, and I feel need to upgrade a bit... I'm not sure what to get, but i'm thinking of:
A new monitor. My current 17" Cicero piece of shite, being replaced with a Viewsonic 19" Pro series. --350 CDN
More RAM. My current 2x256 PC3200LL Corsair RAM, being upgraded by adding a 512 of the same. --260 CDN
A new HDD. An SATA WD Raptor being added as my boot and game drive. --180 CDN
I've been leaning towards the RAM, but i think the monitor issue needs solving too.
My system is running fine, games are amazing... no complaints there...
Grr... I think i'm gonna go with the monitor, but i'd still like to hear opinions
Abit NF7-S v2.0
AMD Athlon Mobile XP 2500+ @ 2500: 200x12.5; 1.775vCore
Corsair TwinX PC3200LL @ 200: Latency @ 2-3-2-11; 2.7vCore
ATi All In Wonder Radeon 9700 Pro @ 365/335
2x160GB WD Caviar; 1x60GB Seagate (external):
Coolermaster Aero 7+ cools to 42/49; 5 case fans + 2 on an Enermax 450Watt PSU
Thanks!
A new monitor. My current 17" Cicero piece of shite, being replaced with a Viewsonic 19" Pro series. --350 CDN
More RAM. My current 2x256 PC3200LL Corsair RAM, being upgraded by adding a 512 of the same. --260 CDN
A new HDD. An SATA WD Raptor being added as my boot and game drive. --180 CDN
I've been leaning towards the RAM, but i think the monitor issue needs solving too.
My system is running fine, games are amazing... no complaints there...
Grr... I think i'm gonna go with the monitor, but i'd still like to hear opinions
Abit NF7-S v2.0
AMD Athlon Mobile XP 2500+ @ 2500: 200x12.5; 1.775vCore
Corsair TwinX PC3200LL @ 200: Latency @ 2-3-2-11; 2.7vCore
ATi All In Wonder Radeon 9700 Pro @ 365/335
2x160GB WD Caviar; 1x60GB Seagate (external):
Coolermaster Aero 7+ cools to 42/49; 5 case fans + 2 on an Enermax 450Watt PSU
Thanks!