• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best Storege move for me

Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
579
Ok i have a 4400x2 an a 74gb raptor my question is i have run out of space and want to add another drive what would you recomend and how would i go about it.
 
I think the best bang per GB is somewhere around the 200-300GB range right now so I would go with one of those. I personally have the WD 320GB SATA drive and like it a lot.
 
Back
Top