• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

best stable win xp driver for 4850

zanthia

n00b
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
53
It has been a long time since upgraded video drivers as I have not been playing any new games. trying to play NWN2 which is old but is crashing a lot and the latest patch is since I bought my card so thought I would see if a driver upgrade would help.

This is for win xp - stability is the key not latest and fastest. I see the are up to 10.4 and one person just wrote with major problems with that and 4850 so thats is no good. I am fine with something in the 9.x series too if that is a good driver as I am upgrading from 8.11( please don't laugh - yeah i know its very old) which worked fine for crysis, mass effect 1, bioshock 1 and witcher

also is driver cleaner still the way to go to remove old driver and install new one.
 
Back
Top