• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Best sounding headset

DrkRipper

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
168
I have a set of Grado SR80s that I love for music, but I need a mike for vent during games. I also want decent quality sound, so...what is the best sounding headset?
 
I would say that if you really like your Grados, find a good clip-on mic and use the Grados.
 
Grados are less optimal than many other headphones for gaming, because they lack the sound stage reproduced in Sennheisers or Audio Technicas. I would look at Sennheiser PC150s, for example, for a good headset.
 
Yes...the grados are awesome for music, especially rock, but not so much for games. I'll look into the Senns.
 
Back
Top