• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best Small PC speakers...

Nology

n00b
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
36
My pc desk is unfortunately limiting me to my pc speaker selection. With a 22 inch monitor I have about 3.5 inches on either side for speakers. I'd love some audio engines but they are out of the question with this desk. Klipsch promedia 2.1 would fit but part of the speaker would be hidden behind the monitor and I don't want that. The Creative GigaWorks T20 looks like it would be a perfect fit but I didn't find many reviews. Id also like to add a sub if the set doesnt come with one.
 
Last edited:
Get those creative ones.
I have them(T20 SERIES II ) And MORE than Happy, was comparing to few others 2.1 setups and T40.

Dont Remember the names of 2,1 setups but Remember that Bass was only louder and quality of it cheap.T40 was somehow muddy, not clear.

Most of all T20 produce very clear and quick sound,bass plays nicely and fully not like others empty Boxes.

T20 are SLIM, but LONG the same time.
 
would I be able to hook up a powered sub if I wanted?

As long as the subwoofer has low level RCA outputs. You will need RCA to minijack (3.5mm or 1/8 inch) adapters or cables. There's no guarantee the speakers and subwoofer will be level matched though, so you will need to do that either with a mic or "by ear".
 
Back
Top