• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best SLi Case for under 200

Decko

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
3,660
I'm building a new rig in november, just want to see what is out there.:)
 
its a very open ended question, as its no big deal if a case is SLi
any case with decent airflow.
Often recommended is the antec 900 or P182
 
cm690 looks like the next centurion 5

not butt-ugly, spacious, with plenty of fan options, can definitely handle whatever you can throw at it.

N not too expensive too. How cool is that?
 
Look at the Coolermaster Cosmos yet? The P180 does have a good amount of room but I dont care for the overall cooling in this case. Adding a kama bay to the front helps and seems to be what some P180 guys do to help the air flow. The Antec 900 has tons of air flow but is crowded. Lian LI V1200 has a good amount of room if you can manage to find one around your price range.
 
I have an Antec 900 and yes, it is crowded but if you monkey around with it a bit you can make it work with a single dual slot card (I'm not talking about puting holes in it), can't imagine how bad it would be with an SLi setup though. I like the cosmos but I hear sometimes people get high temps because of lack of ventilation, but keep in mind it was also designed to be a silent case, which it is. The CM Stacker 830 would be a nice option if you can find one for $200, plenty of room, removable mobo tray, lots of ventialtion.
 
gigabyte 3d aurora. around $150 for the newer version that has slightly different front for better airflow, and comes with a clear window and a mesh window so you can install either on the side panel. built like a 100% aluminum tank.

87225711_91d3d7c584.jpg
 
The V1000B Plus II is a nice case but I personally would want something a hair bigger for SLI. Everyone has thier own opinion on whats crowded or not. Here is my case with a single card and the HR-03+ video cooler.

NewPCPic4.jpg
 
Back
Top