best single slot GPU?? (also short)

Hey guys, can someone please tell me what is the best single slot GPU available atm? (there is another catch, it also has to be less than ~6.5"-7" long, but full height card is fine, i.e. doesn't have to be low-profile card)

I don't have a clue, so any suggestion would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance.

p.s. reason I'm asking this question is cos I'm planning to build a pretty small ITX system in a new Lian Li PC-Q20 case(only ~7.18lt), but unfortunately this case only take single slot GPU.. which is real shame cos Lian Li could have changed a design very slightly to support(at least optional) dual slot GPUs cos then I'll be able to use GTX970 Mini, or R9 Nano etc. :(
http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-q20/

Might have to go water cooled. Both Fury X and Fury Nano can be single slot with waterblocks.

But you will probably need to mod it a little for the pump and reservoir.

Get a Nano and be done with it, I think. Or a 970 mini.

Otherwise you'll need a custom WC loop.

In theory there are single slot 7850 and 750ti cards but I'm not sure how easy it would be to find those. I think there was also a single slot GTX 670?

Maybe Broadwell-C (5775c) in practice (although this I believe is hard to find as well)?

Is gaming a high priority for this set up?

Thanks for the replies.
In theory there are single slot 7850 and 750ti cards but I'm not sure how easy it would be to find those. I think there was also a single slot GTX 670?

Maybe Broadwell-C (5775c) in practice (although this I believe is hard to find as well)?

Is gaming a high priority for this set up?
No gaming is not a high priority, but I still wouldn't mind putting the best single slot GPU for the case if possible, or maybe even a dual slot card with aftermarket cooler etc.
But maybe I should start looking for a single slot 750Ti or 670.

5775C isn't a bad idea but if I'm gonna just use the on-board GPU then I'll might as well go for a smaller ~3.7lt case like Antec ISK-110, which is the main reason I want to get decent GPU for the PC-Q20 case.

Might have to go water cooled. Both Fury X and Fury Nano can be single slot with waterblocks.

But you will probably need to mod it a little for the pump and reservoir.
I don't think there'll be any room for radiator/pump/case fan inside the case, and Fury X would be bit too long for the case. R9 Nano with aftermarket air cooler might do the job tho.

Get a Nano and be done with it, I think. Or a 970 mini.

Otherwise you'll need a custom WC loop.
Standard R9 Nano or 970 Mini won't fit cos they are dual slot card.
R9 Nano might fit if I can change the stock cooling to Accelero Momo Plus(if it fits on R9 Nano). I know Momo Plus can fit on 970/960 Mini but looks like all the 970/960 Mini cards have 2x DVI(one on each side) so I'll somehow have to remove that or make a hole on the case.
http://www.arctic.ac/worldwide_en/accelero-mono-plus.html

I honestly think Q20 case would been so much better if it supported dual slot GPU by default.. :(

I find it difficult to understand why someone is trying to build a performance PC so small that a Nano would have to go on a diet in order to fit inside.

Thanks for the replies.

No gaming is not a high priority, but I still wouldn't mind putting the best single slot GPU for the case if possible, or maybe even a dual slot card with aftermarket cooler etc.
But maybe I should start looking for a single slot 750Ti or 670.

5775C isn't a bad idea but if I'm gonna just use the on-board GPU then I'll might as well go for a smaller ~3.7lt case like Antec ISK-110, which is the main reason I want to get decent GPU for the PC-Q20 case.

I don't think there'll be any room for radiator/pump/case fan inside the case, and Fury X would be bit too long for the case. R9 Nano with aftermarket air cooler might do the job tho.

Standard R9 Nano or 970 Mini won't fit cos they are dual slot card.
R9 Nano might fit if I can change the stock cooling to Accelero Momo Plus(if it fits on R9 Nano). I know Momo Plus can fit on 970/960 Mini but looks like all the 970/960 Mini cards have 2x DVI(one on each side) so I'll somehow have to remove that or make a hole on the case.
http://www.arctic.ac/worldwide_en/accelero-mono-plus.html

I honestly think Q20 case would been so much better if it supported dual slot GPU by default.. :(

Then what I suggest you do is 2 things:

1. Get to work with a dremmel
  2. Buy a custom block and make a custom WC loop

I highly doubt any of the cards you mentioned will work single slot if you have to their their cooler. They'll just throttle massively, that's all.

Back