• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best SFF case for H100

board2death986

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,404
I am currently rocking a Coolermaster HAF XM and I love amount of open space and how clean it all looks, but for any sort of LAN it's pretty inconvenient, and the space it takes up in my room could take a downsizing.

I would obviously need to get a new mATX board but besides that I would like to keep everything else in my rig including my Corsair H100. I had my eye on the SG09 but it doesn't look like I could mount the h100 to the side panel without obstructing the GPU.

So any suggestions? Rig in sig.
 
If you can't find a SFF case that you like that will house a 240mm rad you could consider just swapping the H100 for one one of the new H80i's which will offer similar temps and then you could get something like the Silverstone FT03, TJ-08E, or SG09.
 
Back
Top