• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best SANS/security class to take?

Yoshi

n00b
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
7
Within the next six months or so I will have the opportunity to take a security class for my work. I was wondering if anyone here had a favorite security class or workshop that they would recommend. Last year I took a SANS class (504) and it was amazing, lots of hands on activities and even a capture the flag on the last day. I was thinking about taking 560 (pen testing) or 542 (web app pen testing) this year but i thought i would ask and see if anyone here had a opinion on a good class to take.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top