Best replacement feet for G400/G5/G7?

SenorBeef

Weaksauce
I think the G400, G5, G7, and late model MX518s use the same mouse feet. Mine are beginning to peel up, scratching against the mousing surface, so I really need to look into replacing them.

I'm probably going to order a Puretrak stealth (smaller version of the talent) from their site anyway, and they offer two sets of replacement feet - "pureglide" and "HD", the HD being $2 more. If either of those are good, I might as well just go ahead and make one order there. Any opinions? Are there better options?

Is it easy to replace mouse feet? Do you just peel the old ones off and glue the new ones on? Do the feet come with some sort of glue, or do you need to supply your own?

Did you ever get a replacement foot for the keyboard i have a g510 and my leg broke i dont seem to b able to find a replacement would be nice to find one

From what I've seen with mouse feet I've bought before, the new mouse feet should have a sticky backing on them. So you just peel/pry off the old feet and clean it up a bit if there's residue, then peel the paper off the sticky backing of the new feet and stick them on.

Back