• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Best regular HSF for an XP Proc

jordan12

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Dec 29, 2000
Messages
11,057
Guys,

I would like to know what will keep my 3000+ nice and cool, but have it only be a regular type of HSF. Nothing that screws into the MB or anything.

Just a regular type of HSF. The one I have is going out.
 
Well that depends if you're overclocking, or if you're wanting somehting quiet.
 
No overclocking. And I personally don't want to remove my MB to install a HSF.
:D
 
sp97.jpg


It's not hard, the clips come from the heatsink, bend up, and hold the fan in place. My particular heatsink is a bit different than the SLK900-A quoted above, but the fan installation is similar. If you read the instructions, you'll be fine. You've already built the machine, right? This'll be easy for you.
 
Back
Top