• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best Really Cheap Speakers

TicTac

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
210
Hi all,

I need some really cheap speakers.

I have an A8n-Sli Motherboard with I believe a Soundcard 7.1 on board - 8 channel.

I don't game, I am looking for good enough sound to maybe listen to music occasionaly and watch online videos.

I am currently looking at Logitech S100. My budget is <£15 ($20).

Any advice/info
Thanks
 
I second the logitechs. My roommate got them recently, and for the money, they are extremely good.
 
i have them too. The bass is way too much though imo.Be prepared to turn the bass knob all the way down and lowering the bass in the equalizer.
 
Would anyone know how these types of speakers compare to those in something like the Dell Insprion 6000 which I have?
I'm happy with the sound quality of it . . .
 
Back
Top