Best re-chargable batteries?

87IROC Z

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
482
Im sure this has been asked numerous times but as we all know the search is still down. So whats the best brand out there to get for my digital camera? Its a toshiba pdr-m70 that takes 4 AA's.
 
check out this place.

I have bought from them several times and they seem to have good products with good prices.

and if you catch them at the right time, you can get some really good deals as well.
 
Originally posted by ozziegn
check out this place.

I have bought from them several times and they seem to have good products with good prices.

and if you catch them at the right time, you can get some really good deals as well.

Wow, great site. So many to choose from. What type do you guys reccomend? I really dont know a whole lot about the different types and so on.
 
I bought some of these 'cept mine are the 2250mah ones instead of the 2000mAh thats shown in the pic.

the only problem with ordering from them is you have to buy like 24 at a time to get any good deals. so I just asked a few of my friends if they'd be interested in getting an order together so we did and everything worked out perfectly.
 
when I am not using batteries made especially for my camera, I use Monster Rechargeable batteries. They work well.
 
i use the cheapest ones i can find...year and a half later- still going strong.
 
Back
Top