Best racing wheel for $100-$150?

visionviper

[H]ard|Gawd
I am in the market for a racing wheel but the problem is nothing seems to be the right combination. There is the Thrustmaster Rally GT Pro that has a clutch pedal (something most wheels don't have) but it only have 270 degrees of rotation. Then there is the Logitech Driving Force Pro that has 900 degrees of rotation but doesn't have a clutch.

Is there anything available in my price range that takes the best things from both of these products?

I don't know jack about racing wheels, but I do know what every other response will be.

Save up more money for the Logitech G25.

Only line from logitech i believe is the G25. I say save up and get the G25 its awesome I love mine. Between GT5 P and GTR2 .... I have not EVER gone to a controller again since then.

I would love to get a G25 but there are a couple of problems. The first being I could never bring myself to spend that much on a racing wheel and the second being while I will be using the wheel I won't be using it enough to get my $300 worth. I am a casual racing gamer, not a hard core racing sim gamer.

I could never bring myself to spend that much on a racing wheel and the second being while I will be using the wheel I won't be using it enough to get my $300 worth. I am a casual racing gamer, not a hard core racing sim gamer.

I'm only a casual racer and I couldn't justify a g25 either, but I have no complaints about my Momo.

I got my momo from work for a good price. Sadly to say I just quickly returned it for the G25.

On the side note reading the above post. I should go back to school.

You could always wait and hope the G25 goes on sale. I have seen it on dell.com for $180. Also, the Logitech Driving Force series will work with the PC. I have heard good things about the Driving Force Pro and they just released a Driving Force GT.

I'm only a casual racer and I couldn't justify a g25 either, but I have no complaints about my Momo.

I would consider myself a casual racer too, but one day I got the bug and bought a G25. My GT4 lap times dropped by seconds and I could finally enjoy PC sims. An impulse buy for me, but with the money I spent.

You'll be fine with the Momo. None of them are perfect, but it's still a good "game controller."

Back