• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best PSU for my needs?

ray4389

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
1,156
For my current rig I don't believe my antec 350 is enough.
My rig is in my sig...

I am eventually going to get at least a 3200+ venice/wini 64 939 and go pci-e when my grpahics card gets old...

I'll prob upgrade that stuff at christmas...

But until thne I have to overvolt my shit to keep a consistant current. I have my v-core at 1.725 and my ram at 2.8

I do not have an overclock...

What would be the best solution for my current rig AND my future....

I will prob OC some in the future....but i can't now

I am thing about an OCZ or Antec but I don't want to spend a ton of money on it since I'm already kinda broke...
 
I was thinking about $0-100
Of course I want the cheapest/best performing.
I try not to skimp on computer hardware cause everytime I have it backfires.
So I at least try to keep quality parts even if they are not the fastest/greatest.
 
wow good deal, i've been toyin over the idea of getting the truepowerII 550 but this has made up my mind for me thnx for the info
 
you do know the fsp is not 500w right? it's like 480 or 460 if I remember correctly :) but it is a great psu nonetheless..
 
I'm getting a job soon hopefully so I can upgrade my comp.
That means the curretn $150 I have now can be purely gas/spending money
and everything i make at work can be computers/whatever else

:)
 
Back
Top