BEST. PSA. EVER.

Yah, that'll work. Just yesterday I saw a WebM/animated GIF of a guy somewhere in India, with a group of other people, playing a haphazard round of chicken vs a passenger train. They step of the tracks and stand beside the cars as they're passing by but one guy just has to be "that guy" and steps back just a bit, then just a bit more, and even though he's still like 18" or so away from the sides of the cars as they pass, apparently someone ON the train sees him and decides to teach him a lesson so they stick their foot out and... snaps the neck of the guy standing on the ground (and probably their own leg in several places too).

Gives me a new reason to laugh at the classic "Boot To The Head" comedy song.

ANOTHER DARWIN AWARD WINNER!!! :D

There are more of them! Jack runs to catch the train and disaster ensues!

Should have just used a real video of a dumbass getting creamed. I'm sure there are several to choose from.

The whole "dumb ways to die" was about people not standing in front of trains. It kinda exploded into something else.

When the animation ended and it looped to the start image, for some reason I expected the character looking at the body to start urinating on it. Some sort of Postal 2 flash back :)

Video needs to include some muggings and police shootings.

"behind the yellow line". She was behind the yellow line. Just on the wrong side.
It should say: don't stand between the yellow line and the big-ass gap. Time to lawyer up.

All they need is a follow up PSA about attending to those in need instead of stepping over them to get on the train.

That close to me, I'd quickly pull them back over the line.

Yep, that's people for you.

"In my own little bubble, no care in the world except that which is mine"

Saw a person with mp3 player almost suffer that fate at the Palo Alto Caltrain station some years ago.

Back