Best program for organizing media?

DEF Hater

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
133
I am looking for a program that will let me edit details about .avi's. I would like to add a movie description, genre and etc. Is there a program that can do this and it will show up in Windows Media Center? If not, is there another media player that will let me see this info. Thanks for any suggestions and sorry if this is in the wrong section.
 
I am looking for a program that will let me edit details about .avi's. I would like to add a movie description, genre and etc. Is there a program that can do this and it will show up in Windows Media Center? If not, is there another media player that will let me see this info. Thanks for any suggestions and sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Well I'm not sure Windows/PCs, but I'm pretty sure iTunes and or iMovie would be able to do this in OSX.
 
Back
Top