Best printer under $100

Liam

Gawd
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
756
Okay guys, i'm not sure if this is the right section, or right forum for that matter, to post this in, but bear with me. I have a friend who is looking for a a good color (duh, lol) inkjet printer for schoolwork wtc. Exceptional picture printing ability and PPM will not matter that much, I dont think. What matters is that it is relatively cheap to maintain, ie cartridges, and b&w quality. And okay color too. All imput appreciated, thanks.
 
HP 3550 (or something like that). I got mine for 44.00 (brand new) and the cartridges are 14 or so.

cheers,

dave
 
I just bought a Epson CX5400 for $119 CAN and it has been a great little printer/scanner/copier. Its good on ink to since it uses the separate ink cartridges for each colour. B&W quality is very crisp and the speed of the machine is pretty nice for its price range. Also it has extremely simple to use interface for copying and scanning. I would definately check one of these out for your friend, cause he may need a scanner/copier also.

Sejin
 
Back
Top