Best price on a 520HX?

Cold Dark Shadow

[H]F Junkie
My coolerMaster 650 is dieign already well the fan anyways so once i find how to RMA the thing Im just goin to dump it in my second box but i want to replace my main rig with a 520HX I think
Whats a good price for one?

Aw fuck, Newegg owned me on the 520HX I just bought!! $129.99!!

sigh

Aw fuck, Newegg owned me on the 520HX I just bought!! $129.99!!

sigh

Yep, Newegg has the prices jacked up on quite a few items like that, probably hoping that blind Newegg sheeple just add them to the cart and checkout out the rest of the order :rolleyes:

Yep, Newegg has the prices jacked up on quite a few items like that, probably hoping that blind Newegg sheeple just add them to the cart and checkout out the rest of the order :rolleyes:

Most do, it's sort of the same dilemma when people watch differences in cents at Wal-Mart to justify what to buy, but blow it all and gorge on overpriced candy and energy drinks near the checkout, it's convenience.

A lot of stores do it, have many items price set to as close to their marginal cost as can get in hopes of luring people in hoping they'll grab other high markup items.

Most do, it's sort of the same dilemma when people watch differences in cents at Wal-Mart to justify what to buy, but blow it all and gorge on overpriced candy and energy drinks near the checkout, it's convenience.

A lot of stores do it, have many items price set to as close to their marginal cost as can get in hopes of luring people in hoping they'll grab other high markup items.

By no means am I denying this is a common practice, just point out that a lot of people just assume Newegg has the best pricing on everything then burn themselves when making a purchase :D

Back