May 16, 2009 #1 B bonsai [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 27, 2008 Messages 1,282 I'm currently leaning on the Alesis M1 Active MKII's. Any other recommendations?
May 16, 2009 #2 P phide Fully [H] Joined Jun 11, 2004 Messages 16,692 There are Behrginer's Truth 2030As. $259/pair. Also KRK's Rokit RP5 G2 for the $259/pair. I'm a fairly big KRK fan myself, so if a 5" woofer is suitable for you, I'd go with the Rokits.
There are Behrginer's Truth 2030As. $259/pair. Also KRK's Rokit RP5 G2 for the $259/pair. I'm a fairly big KRK fan myself, so if a 5" woofer is suitable for you, I'd go with the Rokits.
May 18, 2009 #3 S st4rk Gawd Joined Sep 19, 2003 Messages 1,013 The KRK you linked are 149, but the KRK's come in the 8" woofer for 259....thinking of picking those up myself
The KRK you linked are 149, but the KRK's come in the 8" woofer for 259....thinking of picking those up myself
May 18, 2009 #4 P phide Fully [H] Joined Jun 11, 2004 Messages 16,692 That price is for each monitor, not per pair, and B&H is selling the RP5 G2 for $129, not $149 (add it to your cart to see the correct price).
That price is for each monitor, not per pair, and B&H is selling the RP5 G2 for $129, not $149 (add it to your cart to see the correct price).