So I've got all these settings in CCC. What would you recommend I set the sliders at for best mix of performance and eye candy?
The tabs I have are:
standard, AA, AAA, AF, AI, Mipmap, and a bunch of settings under the All tab.
Also what do you recommend for individualized game performance? Because CCC allows you to change settings per program. Should I go with 8x Antialiasing, 16x Anistropic Filtering? How does AAA fit in? Isn't there also something called MSAA? Where is the setting for that?
The tabs I have are:
standard, AA, AAA, AF, AI, Mipmap, and a bunch of settings under the All tab.
Also what do you recommend for individualized game performance? Because CCC allows you to change settings per program. Should I go with 8x Antialiasing, 16x Anistropic Filtering? How does AAA fit in? Isn't there also something called MSAA? Where is the setting for that?