Best passive CPU coolers?

I second the Scythe Ninja. the fan is very quiet and the wide spaced fins maximize the efficiency of minimal airflow. It's cooling my quad-core oc'ed to 3.53Ghz w/ 1.3v and idles at 31, loads at 60c. In a non-oc'ed rig im sure it would cool a dual-core passively very well.
 
Do you think the regular ninja would work well enough for going passive? Or should I pay the extra ~$25 for the all-copper one?
 
The regular ninja is fine, I use it passively myself with my E6300 at 3010 MHz. Your e7200 should run even cooler. Make sure to get the thermalright 775 bolt through kit as well because the stock mounting mechanism on the ninja sucks ass.
 
Do you think the regular ninja would work well enough for going passive? Or should I pay the extra ~$25 for the all-copper one?

The regular is just fine. The CU vers. doesn't really preform any better, just looks cool as hell! ;)
 
Back
Top