Best Option?

Northern

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
91
I purchased this Antec SX1040B11 from egg.
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProdu...1-129-120&catalog=7&manufactory=BROWSE&depa=0
I also purchased an 80mm Vantec Tornado. Now my question is; Is my best option to use a hole saw to mount this on the removable panel? Or should I remove one of the front purple clips on the case and just drill a hole to mount this fan in the front bottom portion of the case (because so far doesn't seem to clip into those purple things). I'm wondering which will be the best for cooling. I'm guessing it will be the mount it on the door option. If so will this fan cause rattle being mounted on such a large straight piece of thin metal?
 
Bumpage for a response from anyone with a similar Antec case with the purple snaps for fan mounts. Curious as to thoughts as I'll be getting the guts to my computer sometime tomorrow from fed ex.
 
Back
Top