• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best OCing ram under $75

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
4,834
I am looking to put a stick of 512 into a shuttle XPC for OCing a XP2100 I am having some trouble deciding after reading some of the reviews. Do you guys have any preferences?
 
Buffalo PC3200... they are the best for $76, nothing else compares

They are also CH5 sticks

btw make sure you dont get the one with samsung modules
 
Originally posted by Darkstar559
Buffalo PC3200... they are the best for $76, nothing else compares

They are also CH5 sticks

btw make sure you dont get the one with samsung modules
I dun like those odds hate to RMA it cause I just got some samsung modules :/
 
Back
Top