Best NVIDIA Lyra2REv2 miner?

Parja

[H]F Junkie
For those mining a Lyra2REv2 coin, what's the best mining software you've found so far?

I've tried various versions of ccminer, but none of them can top Excavator 1.3.8.

Also tried Vertminer and excavator still beats that by about a Mh on my 1080Ti.

Mining Verge at the moment. It's got a Lyra2REv2 algo option that's crazy profitable on nvidia right now.

I'm running nemominer and benchmarked something crazy. think I should continue on my nv cards?

Mining Verge at the moment. It's got a Lyra2REv2 algo option that's crazy profitable on nvidia right now.

You're not kidding. I switched my 2 9x1080Ti rigs from ZEN to Verge, and they each jumped from $60/day to $80/day! Unfortunately MPH was not accepting the work for some reason, so I switched back to ZEN for the time being. Never had this issue with ccminer when doing MONA or VERT on MPH, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Don't have time to mess with it tonight as I'm heading out to a party, but will have to play with it some more tomorrow if my hangover isn't too bad. :D

You're not kidding. I switched my 2 9x1080Ti rigs from ZEN to Verge, and they each jumped from $60/day to $80/day! Unfortunately MPH was not accepting the work for some reason, so I switched back to ZEN for the time being. Never had this issue with ccminer when doing MONA or VERT on MPH, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Don't have time to mess with it tonight as I'm heading out to a party, but will have to play with it some more tomorrow if my hangover isn't too bad. :D

I'm not sure that MPH accepts Lyra2rev for Verge.. It says Scrypt next to the name... I could be wrong though.

Are you guys mining Verge with nvidia gpu on Windows 10? Or are you using Linux? Also which miner / pool are you guys doing it on?

Reactions: Parja
like this
Are you guys mining Verge with nvidia gpu on Windows 10? Or are you using Linux? Also which miner / pool are you guys doing it on?

Yes, Verge with Nvidia on win 10 using Lyra2REv2 algo (there's actually 5 options... Not sure how that works). Using excavator miner on http://xvg-lyra.idcray.com/ pool. I think it might be the only XVG Lyra2REv2 pool out there.

Awwww yeah

This is why i like my 1070 Ti's versus the vanilla 1070s.

Nice little bump at the same TDP. :)

Reactions: Parja
like this
Yes, Verge with Nvidia on win 10 using Lyra2REv2 algo (there's actually 5 options... Not sure how that works). Using excavator miner on http://xvg-lyra.idcray.com/ pool. I think it might be the only XVG Lyra2REv2 pool out there.

Have you tried mining it with x17 algo as well? How does it compare to Lyra2REv2 in payouts, if you have?

Switched to mining lyra2v2 on zpool yesterday. It auto-switches between Mona, Vert, and Verge while also merge mining Unitus and Ninja. Been pretty profitable so far. My 218Mh/s (1x 1080Ti, 1x 1080, 2x 1070Ti) has netted me a little over 0.0015 BTC for about 20 hours of mining.

Hi folks!
Trying to get set up mining xvg on the idcray pool using excavator (I'm currently using ccminer). Anyone have a sample json (no .bat for this one?) file? Also....do I need to use something older than 1.5.0a (like 1.3.8?)? There's this on the releases page: From version 1.5.0a further excavator supports only NiceHash stratum servers.

Tia for some script (plus any tips)!

How are these numbers for NHash running (2) 1080 tis? GPU temps on the right using ~460 watts right now at 77% power +150 core +150 mem settings not sure if I can get better or not any ideas? Thanks
IMG_0681.JPG

LUX currently beats all coins on the front page of whattomine for profitability.

You can use regular ccminer with it. No difficult goofball mining software.

How are these numbers for NHash running (2) 1080 tis? GPU temps on the right using ~460 watts right now at 77% power +150 core +150 mem settings not sure if I can get better or not any ideas? Thanks View attachment 68782

Hmm. my 1080ti is only hitting 68MH or so on NH what is your cards core ane memory boosting too? the +150 doesn't tell us much

Back