• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best non conductive thermal paste for GPU?

noclevername

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
555
Right now I'm using Noctua NT-H1. I'm almost out and have to pull off my g10 to replace the fan. Is there a better thermal paste I can use that's non conductive?
 
I'm using liquid metal now but I've used MX4, Noctua NT-H1, and Kryonaut in the past and all of those performed with in 1-3C of each other. With LM I got about a 5C improvement on my water setup.
 
Partial to bologna myself.

But seriously. Careful application goes a long way. Used good old Shin Etsu x23 on my last card and dropped temps significantly. Anything was better than atrociously applied paste by the factory robot.
 
best TIM out there it's called Shin Etsu.. X23-7783D and G751, kinda expensive but still the best..
 
Back
Top