Best *NEXT* Case

Brantoc

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 8, 2004
Messages
386
I'm eyeing something for my 'NEXT' case...

Chenbro Gamming Bomb II

or

Koolance PC3-720

or

ThermalTake V7000 or V8000

or other.....

Going to be a LAN box about twice a year... Also plan to use a ABIT Fata1ity 925XE board with it, so remember the Red color scheme.. Suggestions?
Modding is not a problem, but I repair computers every day, and find it hard to 'want' to mod my PC when I get home after working on them for 8 hours!..
 
i love, love, love, love, love, love the gaming bomb II.....need i say more? that case is freakin amazing.
 
Alex41290 said:
i love, love, love, love, love, love the gaming bomb II.....need i say more? that case is freakin amazing.


Yea I saw it at QuakeCon this year.. was awsome..
 
yup...but people have emailed chenbro like 100000 times asking when it comes out, lol...christmas time is about right....at least i think so
 
Alex41290 said:
yup...but people have emailed chenbro like 100000 times asking when it comes out, lol...christmas time is about right....at least i think so

If you don't mind ordering it for $300 US and about $75 shipping you can get one from England.... I think US regulation may be stalling it.. Nothing from Chenbro about it tho.
 
haha, those damn american customs offices...well, good luck getting one when they come out, too......
 
Back
Top