Best Music Managing Software

I can't like without winamp. And WMP stops responding on my GAMING comptuer (high end comp) whenever i try to do something on it. (over 2000 songs)

Musicmatch?

(haven't used it myself, just have some friends who prefer it - several use iTunes as the ripper, then move the files to Musicmatch)

I found quintessential media player very good and never uses very very little system resources!

Hawk001 said:
I can't like without winamp. And WMP stops responding on my GAMING comptuer (high end comp) whenever i try to do something on it. (over 2000 songs)
Then you messed something up somewhere, cause wmp works flawlessly on my machine, and i got over 10,000 songs and hundreds of playlists.

hity645 said:
Then you messed something up somewhere, cause wmp works flawlessly on my machine, and i got over 10,000 songs and hundreds of playlists.

I'm not going to worry about it. I use winamp for all audio, and wmp only for single videos.

Hawk001 said:
I have musicmatch because my dellDJ demands it. But overall, i hate it.
Ive got a Dell Dj and i refuse to use musicmatch so i just transfer everything over through itunes. In itunes you can just consolidate your library and it automatically sorts out all of your music into folders. by like artist, album, title

I don't use musicmatch to listen to music, i just use it to transfer music from my computer to my dell DJ. AFAIK, there is no other way to do it.

Hawk001 said:
I don't use musicmatch to listen to music, i just use it to transfer music from my computer to my dell DJ. AFAIK, there is no other way to do it.
when your dell is plugged in go to my computer and double click your dell. then click media library or seomthing and you can just drag stuff in there. Thats what i do. Not sure if you can drag from winamp but from itunes you can.

Firecrotch said:
when your dell is plugged in go to my computer and double click your dell. then click media library or seomthing and you can just drag stuff in there. Thats what i do. Not sure if you can drag from winamp but from itunes you can.

Thanks for the tip, Ill try it out. BTW, I have the first generation 15GB, huge, clunky dell dj :)

Back