Best Multilpayer games for all consoles?

mtx

Gawd
Planning to have a party with 6-8 people...

We will have (2) WIIs, X360s and PS3s.

What are the best multiplayer games for each respective console? Anything with co-op campaigns would be best.

WII - Super Mario Smash Bros

X360 - GOW2 Horde Mode (co-op up to 5 players)

PS3 - Resistance 2 (co-op up to 8 players)

k, anyone know if we can hook up two WIIs, X360s and PS3s to a network and play on a LAN? also is it possible to connect a USB hub to the consoles and connect 4 keyboards + 4 mice?

Mario Kart Wii. Castle Crashers from Xbox Live Arcade (4 player coop).

Left 4 Dead is a blast. I have it on PC and 360 (both versions so I can play with all my friends) and I prefer the PC version, but the 360 version is great too.

In my opinion, the "classics" are always a hit to play - games like Super Smash Bro's and Mario Kart. Halo 3 is also good for the Xbox 360 since everyone knows how to play it.

k, anyone know if we can hook up two WIIs, X360s and PS3s to a network and play on a LAN? also is it possible to connect a USB hub to the consoles and connect 4 keyboards + 4 mice?

thanks!

does anyone know if the above is possible?

thanks!

does anyone know if the above is possible?

xbox360:
-LAN connection with multiple console is easy to setup and works well with all xbox360 games mentioned in this thread.
-No keyboard and mouse support for games. (well you can connect USB keyboard, but for text only)

PS3:
-LAN is possible I believe, but I am not sure how easy to is to setup (have not tried). Not sure what game support it either.
-Only game on the PS3 that supports mouse and keybaord to my knownlodge is Unreal Tournment 3.

Wii:
No

Wii: Mario Party is always good group fun.

Xbox: L4D, Burnout (online not same room multi.), Halo

Ps3: Resistance 2 and I can not say enough about LittleBigPlanet

xbox360:
-LAN connection with multiple console is easy to setup and works well with all xbox360 games mentioned in this thread.
-No keyboard and mouse support for games. (well you can connect USB keyboard, but for text only)

PS3:
-LAN is possible I believe, but I am not sure how easy to is to setup (have not tried). Not sure what game support it either.
-Only game on the PS3 that supports mouse and keybaord to my knownlodge is Unreal Tournment 3.

Wii:
No

LoL at "Wii: No"
Anyways, I've always found Rock Band/ Guitar Hero to be fun at parties.

For me, I dont like R2 for PS3, but I play Socom religiously now.
Xbox 360 was Halo 3
and for the Wii, Smash Brothers

id go with smash brothers and create a tournament system. that would be really fun. i dunno if id go with 2 player coop games , i'd think it would get boring really quickly.

a game like puzzle fighter would be really fun too / guitar hero / rock band.

actually puzzle fighter has been one of our most played party games , its quick , fun , and competitive. so everyone gets a chance, kinda like smash brothers.

Back