Feb 23, 2004 #1 M MGDMN 2[H]4U Joined Sep 30, 2003 Messages 2,435 What case do YOU think has the best custom job? Please post pics.
Feb 24, 2004 #2 H Hades16x 2[H]4U 2FA Joined Sep 24, 2003 Messages 3,976 Well premodded Id kinda have to say the American flag falcon Northwest with the eagle on it I think its DEAD sexy and i wish i could paint that well
Well premodded Id kinda have to say the American flag falcon Northwest with the eagle on it I think its DEAD sexy and i wish i could paint that well
Feb 24, 2004 #3 S Smititty [H]ard|Gawd 2FA Joined Dec 14, 2002 Messages 1,720 www.bonzai-mods.com some of the best looking cases i have ever seen!
Feb 25, 2004 #4 M MGDMN 2[H]4U Joined Sep 30, 2003 Messages 2,435 I was referring to mods people have done to their own cases. Not premodded cases.
Feb 25, 2004 #5 F File Gawd 2FA Joined Oct 23, 2003 Messages 1,003 Yea i think some of the best ones are overl here. http://hardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=76
Yea i think some of the best ones are overl here. http://hardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=76