• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best mid-atx under $35

Glow

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
4,834
Looking for soemthing nice, no windows, air flow, I wanted to get an airy cheap rosewill for like $25 shipped from newegg but now they are sold out. I'm looking at this one but airflow doesn't look near as good. I'de like to have 2 fans in the side 1 in the front and 1 in the back not just front and back. What do you guys think?
 
Recently built a budget case with this and I'd have to admit I was pretty happy with it.

120mm intake
120mm exaust
120mm on the door
duct over the CPU

You might have to trash the 'tool less' design holding the drives in, (I found that some of the drives I had didn't lign up with where their holders thought they did.

All in all I was happy with this case for the price.
 
Back
Top