DermicSavage
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2004
- Messages
- 1,107
Got a pair of Crucial Ballistix(2x1GB DDR500), and it quite frankly runs too how to just sit there passively. I want to rig a fan in there to cool them off, as I have been having stability issues since day 1 with these things, but I havent a clue how I would go about putting a fan over these things. I cant think of anywhere to run wire ties through, except for one of the upper support beams, which would put the fan right up agaisnt the side of the case =[
My processor HSF is not big enough to cover the ram(the airflow only affects one side of the closest sitck) and I dont have the $50 to drop on an SI-120 and fan to have that cover the ram.
running:
Cheiftech Dragon case(modified)
MSI K8N Neo 2 Plat
Zalman CNPS 7000Cu
My processor HSF is not big enough to cover the ram(the airflow only affects one side of the closest sitck) and I dont have the $50 to drop on an SI-120 and fan to have that cover the ram.
running:
Cheiftech Dragon case(modified)
MSI K8N Neo 2 Plat
Zalman CNPS 7000Cu