Best mem to oc with? 280+ range

2Fresh

2[H]4U
What do you guys think? My OCZ is doing just fine, but I have the big to try something different. I hear a lot about gskill a pqi (or what ever it is) but I have not seem them reach very high speeds, just good speeds with low voltage. What is the best out right now? I have tried searching and there is so much shit to read through it is insane.

G Skill LE (i believe) is the good stuff kids go for ;) You can hit 275MHz+ on higher timings and not necessarily alot of voltage....at least that's what most people on here benching are using.

Any of the Sammy TCCD should do you just fine for High FSB, and relatively low voltage (no need for OCZ DDR Booster)

I personally use Geil UltraX, which I like a lot!! I have a weird mobo issues where it starts reading weird FSB after 270FSB. And this is with 2 different CPU.

I read somewhere that TCCD are on the way out, so you may want to grab some soon.

G.Skill is the onl Manf that I know has mem actually rated at 300Mhz. So if you want a sure thing that will do 280FSB, that is the way to go.

Hopefully that helps.

SAD

if you ca afford it, mushkin PC 4400 is very nice.

TCCD rev. f on brainpowered PCB.

it is rated for 2.5-4-4-8 @ 275 FSB.

my own can hit 246 FSB @ 2-2-3-11 with 3.0 volts

you can't beat the warrenty: i got this stuff as warrenty replacement on my 3500 BH-5 stuff.

DFI Daishi said:
if you ca afford it, mushkin PC 4400 is very nice.

TCCD rev. f on brainpowered PCB.

it is rated for 2.5-4-4-8 @ 275 FSB.

my own can hit 246 FSB @ 2-2-3-11 with 3.0 volts

you can't beat the warrenty: i got this stuff as warrenty replacement on my 3500 BH-5 stuff.
i allways wondered what a company like mushkin would send back if someone rma'd bh-5

i might try cas2 with those timings and voltage when i get home.. they sound good :D

Back