• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best manufacturer

Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
7
What is the best company that produces vid. cards? im looking probably at ati, but not sure, whats everyone thinkin?

edit:Actually any info is ok, im not sure whats good out there anymore
 
personally I use Albatron and BFG pretty much exclusively in my machines MSI is in second place :)
I dont use ATi since they left a bad taste in my mouth years ago on an RMA...and yes im still sore :mad:
But BFGs lifetime warranty makes it worth it alone. and their service is awsome...and the cards are great :)
albatron..their cards are simply awsome as well.
 
Ive had a few gainward cards in the last couple months. I wasnt impressed with any of them. One craped out, the rest just seemed..weak. Although the manuals were very nice. More than a simple flyer.

ive had a few ati cards to, little to no differance other than the package.

I reccomend sapphire. Come to think of it any of the ATi companies are decent.


On the nvidia side of things, I liked msi.
 
Back
Top