I need a low profile single slot card for playing WoW. It needs to fit into one of those slimline Dell/Gateway cases.
So far this seems to be the best I can come up with....
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...1342&cm_re=low_profile-_-14-161-342-_-Product
The performance is not that great, but anything faster seems to have a big ole fan sticking up. I would not mind even a used card of some sort. It seems a 9600GT/GT240 would be faster or even an older 4xxx series card.
I should just cut the top off the case and put a normal card in it.
Edit: Anyone running a 5570 that can comment? Thanks
So far this seems to be the best I can come up with....
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...1342&cm_re=low_profile-_-14-161-342-_-Product
HIS Silence H557HR1G Radeon HD 5570 1GB 128-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card
The performance is not that great, but anything faster seems to have a big ole fan sticking up. I would not mind even a used card of some sort. It seems a 9600GT/GT240 would be faster or even an older 4xxx series card.
I should just cut the top off the case and put a normal card in it.
Edit: Anyone running a 5570 that can comment? Thanks