• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Best looking case...

Well you have to decide from Canadian Optimus Prime on your desk, or a conservative brushed aluminum tower. Pretty contrasting styles, both nice cases.
 
Of course those lights would make a dell case look amazing! What new cases would you all recommend to use that have the tempered glass look? I'm trying to decide if that's the route for me..
 
That Thermaltake Level 10 case is the ugliest effing thing ever made seriously. Out of those 2 mentioned, I would rather go with the 750D. And this coming from a person who dislikes Corsair products.

I just picked up the Phanteks Enthoo Primo for my rebuild.
 
Of course those lights would make a dell case look amazing! What new cases would you all recommend to use that have the tempered glass look? I'm trying to decide if that's the route for me..

Inwin 901 / 909.
 
Last edited:
full towers are for extremely noob skill builders...theres my answer:) Im really considering Mini ITX next go round
 
Back
Top