Best Kinect Games?

[F8]

Gawd
I just got a Kinect and am going over my cousins tomorrow for our annual nerdapalooza and wanted to get some kind of fighting game for Kinect. I saw that there is a Hulk Hogan game, are there any games anyone recommends?

I think there is a UFC game, but haven't heard much about it.

That Hulk Hogan game is terrible. The controls are unresponsive and it gets extremely frustrating after about 30 minutes when you finally realize the game just sucks and its not you still trying to learn the game. AFAIK there are no good fighting games on the Kinect. The best non-dancing game is likely The Gunstringer, so I would keep and eye open for that. That is the only non-dancing game where I didn't feel the publisher just mailed it in to cash in on some Kinect sales...

Last edited:
I liked Dance Central dancing with friends when we were drunk as hell. It's like Dancing Karaoke :)

Dance Central is a lot of fun. Looking at picking up the second installment and Gunstringer soon.

I think there is a UFC game, but haven't heard much about it.

It's actually more of a personal trainer/workout program than a game. That said, it is a pretty legit workout program and the routines are the same ones those trainers really use at their gyms.
Don't buy it if you're looking for a game, though...because it really isn't.

Back