best keyboard with chiclet keys?

My fingers hate mechanical keyboards(I can't be the only one?), so I am looking for a keyboard for gaming that uses high quality laptop style keys(Macbook Pro)

Doesn't look like there are many options other than the Apple keyboard, Razer Ultimate, or Logitech?

I'm no good with mechanical keyboards, either. Three excellent scissor switch (chiclet) boards are the wireless Logitech K750 and HP Elite V2 and the wired SIIG Aluminum.

Two Logitech keyboards, the K800 wireless and the non-wireless version of it (I can't remember the model name) are awesome if you like laptop-type keyboards.

You can usually find the K800 wireless for about $40-50 refurbed or $60 brand new.

I'm no good with mechanical keyboards, either. Three excellent scissor switch (chiclet) boards are the wireless Logitech K750 and HP Elite V2 and the wired SIIG Aluminum.

thanks those SIIG Aluminum keyboards are sex :eek:

they look like exactly the Logic Keyboards less the big letters

lxp0Dljl.jpg

my two favorite normal keyboards right now without a doubt

logitech TK820
microsoft sculpt / L5V-00002

Does any of these properly support multiple keys at the same time? I love the Apple keyboard but they don't work for gaming very well.

BncBRjw.jpg

Razer does but its a bit overpriced

Brother in law went through 3 Lycrosa's in the course of 2 months, I'd say the Razer scissor-switch keyboards are not worth it. The lowest profile keyboards with NKRO I can think of that may be worth looking into are probably the MS Sidewinders; another option would be to use modified Cherry ML keyboard, w/o being lube modded they can stick if hit at extreme angles.

Back