• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best joystick for $150

Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
8
Hey people

I bought MS Sim 2004 and want a good joystick (with force feedback) for around 150 bucks. I have been looking on the net and couldn't make a decision. Any suggestions? Thanks!

P.S. throttle and peddle are good too.
 
why force feedback?

I'm really liking my Saitek X45. The new Saitek X-52 (? Dunno its brand new and I've only seen it in person once) is like sex. Been using the X45 for a year now, no major issues with it cept my hands are a bit too small for it. I'd like to try the X-52 before plunking down big bucks on it...

Yeah, its the X52

http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/x52.htm

The only peddles I see anymore are the CH ones, and those are a hundred bucks...
 
Ashtaka said:
why force feedback?

QUOTE]

Because with MSSim 2004, you can feel the weather and turblulance with the fource feedback. I have been reading a lot of reviews saying it is really worth the money.
 
it does not move up and down. You push in to descend and pull up to clime, just like the real thing in an airplane
 
Bugalaman said:
it does not move up and down. You push in to descend and pull up to clime, just like the real thing in an airplane


Is the push in/out a hydraulic pump?
 
Back
Top