• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

best helicopter sim

BlueKnight

n00b
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
18
Ok my new computer will be ready soon and well I would like christen it with q copter sim. I used to play years ago Janes AH64gold but not seeing it any more commanche 4 looks good though. what do you think?
 
Comanche 4 is pretty fun, aswell as the one before it, Comanche vs hokum.

I loved simcopter, but I have major problems with it and XP.

though not really "sims" in the true sense.


I wish there'd be a new helicopter sim.
 
ms flight simulator has a pretty nice helo in it ... hard to fly ...
 
Back
Top