• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best headset? where to find replacement cable?

r0b0tc0rpse

Weaksauce
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
122
I have a 5HV2 and it's got serious lack of bass... now it doesnt work because the cord is internally frayed.

If any one knows where to find a replacement cable, I'd be grateful. I can open it up but something with the mic wires integrated that breaks out into 2 connectors is hard to find.

If all else fails I am debating a

PC350 -Expensive
PC360 -open air design... you can hear shit going on around you? I don't want to hear shit going on around me
7H - eh same people who dicked me on warranty with this one... replaceable cable... they must have figured out SUPER THIN and flexible cables lead to failures.
 
Back
Top