• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best HDTV LCD

Maybe something in the 20" to 30" range. It is going to be used as a computer monitor, TV, and XBOX hookup on my desk 2' from my face.
 
I need exactly what you need, a 20-30 inch lcd that I can hook my xbox 360 up to. It doesnt have to be the best though. Any suggestions?
 
The Viewsonic NextVision N3250w is one of the few lcd tvs(besides the westinghouse) that lets you run it at pretty much native res without fighting it. I say pretty much becuase when I was testing one that got returned I hooked it into a pc and it would let me run 1360x768. Pretty much it cut off 3 rows of pixels on each side but who cares. I'll call that native. Most lcd tvs don't let you run native for whatever stupid reason that the mfg can think of. Look into it.
 
i heard at newegg.com users review that this brand monitors have lots of problems... :)
 
mastephens said:
Maybe something in the 20" to 30" range. It is going to be used as a computer monitor, TV, and XBOX hookup on my desk 2' from my face.


well I have the 26" lt26hve (1280x768) and it looks best at about 3.5/4 feet so if you really are going to be 2 feet from it I suggest you go towards the lower end of your range
 
Back
Top