Best hdmi cables?

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
Going to buy a lg c2 and run it with my 4090 what is the best cable or cables for this tv? Just wondering what people are running. Price does not matter

Anything the meets HDMI 2.1 spec should be fine; it's a digital cable, it either works or it doesn't. Using some cheap monoprice cables without issue over here.

I’m coming from a TV that was made in 2017 and bought in 2019 so the picture difference should be extreme going from 30 frames a second to whatever my 4090 will get on an OLED

it either works or it doesn't
Spoken like someone who has never used a marginal cable with occasional sparkles. But yeah, I just use monoprice. They've always been good enough; and the one time I did some in-wall hdmi stuff, their active slim cable was super nice.

I found the GE cable HDMI 2.0 I picked up at Walmart better than the stock HDMI that came with my PS5 less eyestrain the picture looks more solid.

The problem is any chinese company selling on amazon can claim anything they want.

A good thing is to order as short of a cable as you can live with to help reduce potential issues.

Audioquest are flawless for hdmi. I also use some QED cables for certain audio interconnects and they are very good as well. I never tried any QED HDMI cables but I would expect them to be just as good as the Audioqests.

I also like Zeskit, they've been flawless for me. I think they were the first certified for full HDMI 2.1 bandwidth.

Back