• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Best GPU for me

tree_

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,707
I have 50$ to put into a grahpix card for my second rig. It's a crappy Pentium 4 1.5 gig, with 512 pc133 sdram, XP Pro, and 160W PSU. Whats something decent to play half life with?
 
Thanks for the quick reply, but if you guys could give me some links off newegg, that would be great.
 
What about a refurbished Ti4600 for 78$? Are refurbished off newegg good?
 
Refurbs are hit or miss. But a Ti4600 is alot faster than a 9200SE (Shit Edition) and $76 is cheap. As long as they'll exchange it for you if it doesn't work I'd say go for it.
 
I just need something relatively cheap since I just built this rig. It's not the best but when you work at winn dixie its decent ahahaha damn you winn dixie and your hour cuts and 5.50$ an hour pay1!@W!@!
 
Back
Top