best good safe free email nowadays?

D4rkn3ss

2[H]4U
just curious, what you guys using? now that we all have to dump google and etc? :)

I use Protonmail as well. I pay for it because there's a few features I like that the free version doesn't have but the free version may work just fine for you. I'd give it a go.

I don't believe anything offered for free on internet is really free. You pay by losing your privacy or get fed adverts. Nobody does charity online.

I don't believe anything offered for free on internet is really free. You pay by losing your privacy or get fed adverts. Nobody does charity online.

So very true. My suggestion is always to find a half decent web domain registrar that offers email server services. (most of the larger ones offer free email services when you use them to register a domain, they don't in general care if you actually host a site or anything with them.). Sure it may cost you 20 bucks or something a year.... but you get to have Yourname@yourdomain which you will own forever as long as you don't let your domain expire. (its also always fun when you notice your friends like to send mail to [email protected] cause they know you have a catchall lol)

What are the spam filters like on Protonmail? Google's spam filters are the best I've found yet.

i dunno man, i never paid for this, might have a look into this, maybe it'll expand my horizon, maybe i'll see this whole new world in front of me, if i decide to toss a few bucks into it, thanks :D

My whole business is hosted via G-Suite and I have to admit, it's downright fantastic. I don't think I'll be switching from Gmail any time soon, bit it'd be an interesting alternative provided the spam filters are adequate.

Ya i totally understand the business value and case to use g-suite. I H A T E google and still use it. That being said, Right now i'm doing a weird amalgamation of google microsoft and protonmail. I find the direction microsoft is going to be very interesting from a business value and use case perspective. Especially if your a medium-large sized business, at this point you have to have something wrong with you not to use microsoft simply from a $ perspective.

Back